Wednesday, November 12, 2014

21 Day Fix - Days 8 and 9 - Keeping Momentum is Challenging

So heyyyyy,

I've been remiss. 


Monday and Tuesday I didn't get my workouts in and I only hit the diet properly about 75%.

While this could derail me, I've decided today to refocus on why I'm doing the 21 Day Fix. I want to love myself, and so I need to complete something. No giving up this time! Two rough days rounded out by kicking butt last week and committing to kicking butt the rest of the Fix.

I've learned how to handle weekends full of chocolate:

PRIOR PLANNING


If I'd taken the care to prepare food ahead of time and have easy snacks and meals on hand all weekend the way I did last week, things would be going much differently. I'll limp along through the rest of this week and a trip up North for not-Thanksgiving with my family. There will be food, but only what fits in little colorful boxes. 

Today I am back on track and have worked out with Bethany at the gym. I've got a written To Do list that I am knocking out, and I'm generally taking care of business all over the place.

Better things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment